iSAQB® CPSA-Advanced AGILA – Agile Software Architecture
Design software systems and their architecture according to agile principles (3 days)
Software architecture is increasingly being developed by self-organized teams with shared responsibilities and in an iterative fashion. New skills are needed by developers and architects alike – they include technical expertise as well as methodological and communicative aspects.
In this seminar you will experience how agile principles change the way we work on software architectures and how architectural practices are embedded into agile processes and methods like Scrum. New techniques, interesting ideas and good practices are introduced in small batches as we iteratively make our way through a sample project. You’ll have a hands-on experience of a new architectural discipline. A discipline that doesn’t focus on a sole mastermind architect, a disciple that is based on agile and lean concepts and is a natural fit for agile contexts. A discipline that emphasizes pragmatism and transparency.
- Agile principles and mindset
- Concepts of agile software architecture
- Risk-driven architectural work
- The Last Responsible Moment for architectural decisions
- The Architecture Vision to implement Just-Enough-Upfront-Design
- Iterative architectural work within Scrum
- Handling technical debt in a bigger scale
- Architecture principles and their impact
- Recurring reflection and lightweight assessment techniques
- The Role of the Software Architect in agile contexts
- Methods supporting efficient group-decisions
- Architecture as an important aspect in agile organizations
- Anti-Viscosity and other governance 2.0 techniques
Workshop language: German or English
The training is licensed by the iSAQB® as part of the Advanced Level Certification (CPSA-A). By participating in this 3-day training you will receive 30 credit points: 20 methodical and 10 communicative.
Venue & Accommodation
Wagramer Straße 83-85
1220 Wien / Austria
CPSA-A AGILA – Agile Software Architecture
participation fee: 2.100 Euro (excl. VAT)
18. – 20. Mai 2020 – Termingarantie! (Language: German)
15. – 17. September 2020 (Language: English)
In his talk at the SATURN, Stefan introduces alternatives to the classic role of the software architect that showed a boost in delivery speed, overall product quality and organizational flexibility in real-life projects of various domains. (…YouTube-Video & Slides)
Stefan’s experiences from customers all over the globe fed dozens of publications, including three books. (more..)
Stefan Toth supports international projects with technical and conceptual work as engineer, architect, trainer and coach. His main focus lies in the conception and evaluation of mid-sized to big systems, enabling our customers to actively shape their systems, technologies and platforms as needed. Stefan is the expert for agile software architecture in D-A-CH. He has developed the iSAQB® syllabus for this module and is a board member of iSAQB®.
Credit Points CPSA-Advanced Level
The training is licensed by the iSAQB® as part of the Advanced Level Certification (CPSA-A). By participating in this 3-day training you will receive 30 credit points (20 methodical / 10 communicative).
The iSAQB AGILA curriculum was developed and contributed by our trainers – it can be found here. The embarc GmbH was the first licensee and is the leading training provider for the CPSA-A AGILA.